Because of the nature of certain products and services sold or provided United Thread, the following items are non-returnable:
- Delivery, shipping charges, installation, diagnostic and repair work, and other labor.
- Gift cards and pre-paid cards.
- Items that are damaged or abused, missing any accessories, missing the UPC, or serial/identification numbers or are not in the original packaging.
Refunds for orders purchased with a major credit card, on open account or with PayPal, will be issued to the original payment method.
Bundles, Coupons, and Special Offers:
Bundled items, including free items, buy 1 get 1 offers, gift card offers, etc. must all be returned together and meet the standard return policy in order to be refunded or exchanged.
If a coupon, discount, or special offer was part of the original order, the amount will be deducted from the refund amount.
All returned products will be thoroughly inspected and a determination will be made if eligibility and conforming requirements are met. Please verify the product you are returning meets the below guidelines and qualifies for return to avoid any delay in, or denial of, processing your return. Return processing may take up to 5 business days from the time your product is received.
- Products must be in the original manufacturers packaging, and shipped securely.
- Products must be complete with any standard certification labels
- Product serial number, or any similar identification numbers, must match the serial number on the package or invoice
- Products must be free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals.
- Products so labeled with a security seal, must have the seal intact and not tampered with.
Return Material Authorization Number
Returns will not be accepted without a valid Return Authorization Number (RMA). Unless otherwise specified in the item listing on our website or in our Return policy, you may request a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA) within 14 days of the original purchase date. RMA numbers expire after 30 days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon possible. Any return we receive without a valid RMA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking fee.
For your protection, we recommend that you insure your return and use a traceable carrier that can provide you with delivery confirmation. United Thread shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged in transit. Postage and handling charges, both to and from our warehouse will be paid by the customer, and are non-refundable. At our discretion, United Thread may reimburse shipping charges related to the return or exchange of defective products inside the U.S. only.
In the event that the product you are returning does NOT meet the requirements described in this document, we will photograph the merchandise and packaging, and prepare a detailed summary of our determination as to why the return was denied, the product(s) will be deemed not eligible for return and may be returned to you or be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
To start a return, please follow the following steps:
1. Log into your account to view your order history.
2. In the Track Your Recent Order section, click on the View Details link for the order you would like to initiate the RMA for.
3. Once in the order, the click on the "Add New RMA" button.
4. Choose the item and the number of items you want to return in the Order Items section.
5. In the Order Return Options section, choose the Reason and Method for the return.
6. Finally, add comments in the Comments section. Once done, click Save RMA and an email will be sent to you confirming your request.
Questions, please call 1-866-608-6261 or https://www.unitedtps.com/crm.asp?action=contactus